April 19, 2021
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 paprika and thyme
- 300g paella or special risotto rice
- 400g preserved tomatoes
- 400g mixed seafood
- lemon: in juice, and in slices
- Combine two tablespoons of olive oil with paprika, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Toss in garlic, small pieces of red peppers and rice for 3 minutes.
- Add the water broth.Add saffron strands, bay leaves, parsley, lemon zest, cover and reduce the temperature for 20 minutes.
- Scatter the rice on a platter or large plate.
- add the hot seafood on top.