April 19, 2021
- 5 cans of sardines
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tomato
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 onions
- Wash, cut well and dry the sardines to fill them with Chermoula.
- Place a sardine skin down and spread it with Chermoula and place another sardine on it face to face. Like a chermoula sandwich, but instead of bread, it’s sardines! Cover and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Dry the sardines and flour them.
- Fry the sardines in oil for 3 minutes per side.
- Do not forget to dry the sardines well to avoid excess oil before serving them.