April 19, 2021
Fish roulades with American sauce
- 200 g Salmon fillet
- 4 Lemon sole fillets
- 5 Tin of lobster bisque (150 g)
- 2 Egg yolks
- 125 g of Butter
- 5 Lemon
- Powder of cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper
- Cut the salmon fillet into four pieces.
- Place one on each dab fillet. Add salt and pepper.
- Roll up the nets, hold them with a wooden spike. Steam them for 15 minutes.
- Keep warm.
- In a saucepan over low heat, whisk the egg yolks with 4 cl of cold water until they are creamy.
- Remove from the heat, incorporate the butter in pieces then the hot lobster bisque, whisking vigorously.
- Add the lemon juice and a hint of cayenne pepper to the sauce.
- Serve your fish roulades with the sauce and a garnish of fresh pasta.